Chickadee Stoneware Wax Warmer 4ʺw x 4.75ʺh
Handmade stoneware wax warmer with custom painted chickadee on branch and glazed top. Uses a small tea light candle (included) and scented wax cubes (not included)
4ʺw x 4.75ʺh
- Place your wax melts in the wax warmer.
- Place your wax warmer in a stable position away from drafts and flammable objects.
- Do not leave you warmer on for extended periods of time (max 2 hours at a time).
- Never leave burner/warmer unattended. Put it out before leaving the room.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Each piece is handmade by Ryan and one of a kind. They are built using stoneware and other medium/hi fire clays and glazes. Pottery is made to be water resistant and last for many years with proper care. No harsh chemicals, just clean with soap and water. Do not put in dishwasher or allow to freeze outside. All items are NOT to be used for food unless specifically marked FOOD SAFE.
Colors shown online can vary from computer/phone to real life. Ryan takes great care in photographing to show properly online and best represent each item.